SWMPHS is pleased to offer the latest in micro-needling technology, the Secret RF by Cutera. Secret RF is a minimally invasive fractional radio frequency micro-needling system that’s used to stimulate collagen and increase skin elasticity for rejuvenated, more youthful skin. Micro-needling can address many concerns such fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, and stretch marks.
Key Features of the Secret RF Micro-Needling System
- A series of 25 or 64 ultra-thin needles penetrate the epidermis and dermis. This stimulates the production of collagen while addressing other skin concerns.
- The Secrt RF machine allows our aestheticians to adjust the micro-needles to deliver energy at various depths. This allows treatments to be tailored to address each patient’s individual concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and photoaging.
- Micro-needling can be used on the face, neck, chest, and body.
- We use a topical numbing cream to make our patients more comfortable during their treatment. Including time for the numbing to take effect, a complete treatment can be done in as little as 40 minutes.
- Unlike chemical peels and certain laser treatments, micro-needling can be performed at all skin types, shades, and all year round.
- Studies show that the best results come from a minimum of two sessions. Addressing certain skin concerns may require more treatments. Our aestheticians are experts at analyzing skin concerns and can recommend the perfect treatment plan for you during a consultation.
- Full results take up to 3 months, however many patients see a difference in as little as four weeks. After four weeks, additional micro-needling treatments can safely be performed.
- Micro-needling has minimal downtime. The skin may be slightly red and sensitive immediately following the treatment but within a few it hours will return to it’s typical state.